The patroness of the entire Bicol Region, Nuestra Señora de Peñafrancia, is celebrating its 300th feast day this year. Mango Tours invites you to be part of the biggest Marian Festival in the Philippines. Celebrated on the third week of September, the Virgin of Peñafrancia is welcomed with such devotion and excitement by millions of devotees from all over the world. Witness a once in a lifetime event that showcases the power of devotion and the faith of the Filipino people.
For only $1499 (airfare included), our customers can now avail of and participate in this spiritual celebration and witness the natural and historical sites of two of Bicol’s culturally rich cities.
• Roundtrip airfare from San Francisco/Los Angeles/Las Vegas to Manila via Philippine Airlines
• Roundtrip airfare Manila/Legaspi/
Manila on Philippine Airlines
• Two nights stay at Intercontinenta
l Hotel with daily breakfast
• Two nights stay at Venezia Hotel Legazpi with daily breakfast
• Albay City Tour (Albay Cathedral, Our Lady of the Gate Church, Pili Nut Factory, Cagsawa Ruins – the site to view Mt. Mayon) with dinner
• Whole day Peñafrancia City Tour in Naga with lunch (Witness the Peñafrancia Fluvial Procession on Naga River, attend masses in honor of our Lady of Peñafrancia, pass by CWC on the way back to Legazpi City)
• Transportation from Legazpi/Naga/Le
• Roundtrip airport transfers in Manila and Legazpi
• Services of an English Speaking Guide
• Government Tax and Service Charge
Rate is based on double occupancy and may vary depending on travel dates. Airfare is valid from August 11, 2010 to September 20, 2010. Surcharge applies on any other travel dates. Rate is good for 60-day stay. Good for weekend and weekday departure. Common rates from SFO/LAX/LAS to MNL. Rate is subject to tax and fuel surcharge. Credit card payments are subject to 5% surcharge. Group rates available upon request. Limited slots only.
For more information, call our toll-free number 1-866-2-MANILA or visit us at www.mangotours.com.