Dance with the rhythm, sing with the upbeat sound and see the most fascinating displays of Cebu’s Sinulog Festival 2011!
Known as the oldest city established by the Spaniards in the Philippines, Cebu City has been one of the most significant places to explore. Its remarkable historical events arising from its authentic past have been some of the many highlights of the City. The colonization of Spain has been an important part of the land’s religious faith and magnificent culture. Such occurrence has led its people to celebrate an annual event of its re-enactment on how they embraced Christianity through their Sinulog Festival.
Cebu’s Sinulog Festival is held every year on the 3rd Sunday of January. On the day before the grand festival, a fluvial procession is held from Mandaue City to Cebu City. Thousands of tourists join the divine procession to witness and remember the day the Cebuanos accepted Roman Catholicism. On the day of the grand festival, the much-awaited grand parade is presented. With the chanting sound of trumpets, drums and native gongs, the Cebuanos perform their ritual dance to honor and worship Señor Santo Niño de Cebú (Lord Holy Child of Cebu).
So celebrate life’s rhythm and faith through Mango Tours’ Sinulog Festival 2011 Tour Package!
- Roundtrip airfare San Francisco/Los Angeles/Las Vegas to Manila on Philippine Airlines
- Roundtrip airfare Manila to Cebu on Philippine Airlines
- Two (2) nights accommodation
- Daily breakfast
- Cebu Twin City Tour with lunch
- Transportation to and from Sinulog Festival (maximum of 6 hours)
- Taxes and fuel surcharge
• Applicable on January 9 to 12, 2010 departure only. Tickets are valid for two months.
•Meals and other incidental expenses to Sinulog Festivities are on personal account.
• Rates may vary depending on the available room type and fare class at the time of booking.
For bookings and inquiries, please call our Toll-Free number at 1-866-2-MANILA or visit www.mangotours.