Let Mango Tours take you on a trip that will bring you to some of the most fascinating destinations in the Philippines. Featuring Manila and four of the best destinations found in the north, everyone is invited to experience the life, culture, and beauty of Philippines in a 10 days / 8 nights non-stop adventure.
A fusion of old and modernistic Manila will welcome you as you stroll around the byways of the city. You can tour around and visit landmarks such as the Walled City famously known as Intramuros. Visit historical churches, do some shopping activities at very affordable prices, and eat the most delectable Filipino cuisines found anywhere in the city. All these partnered with a comfortable and luxurious stay at one of Manila’s world-class hotel.
Vigan, Laoag, and Pagudpod
Three of the most popular places to visit in the Northern part of the Philippines are the cities of Laoag, Vigan and Paudpod. True cultural encounters are what to expect during your stay and a bounty of delectable local cuisines are yours to savor. Bagnet, The Ilocanos’ twist on chicharon or deep-fried pork meat is one of the all-time favorites along with the famous Vigan Longanisa, empanada, and sinanglaw (A steaming soup of beef innards and bile).
Previously dubbed as one of the natural wonders of the world, one will not cease to be amazed by the Rice Terraces of Banaue. Built by Ifugaos (town locals) 2,000 years ago, these are positioned 1,500 meters above sea level. It is said that if the steps were put together from end to end, it would encircle half the globe.
- Round-trip airfare from San Francisco/ Los Angeles/ Las Vegas to Manila via Philippine Airlines
- 3 nights stay at a 5-star hotel in Makati
- 3 nights stay at the Fort Ilocandia Resort
- 2 nights stay at the Banaue Hotel
- Transfers to and from hotel/airport and van hire included
- Wholeday Laoag & Vigan Tour with lunch
- Wholeday Pagudpud Tour with lunch
- 3 days van hire to Banaue
- Rice Terraces & Village Tour with lunch
- Rate is expressed in U.S. Dollars and applies for a minimum of two persons.
- Airfare valid from August 11, 2011 to November 06, 2011 and Jan 12, 2012 to March 15, 2012
- Surcharge applies on any other travel dates
- Airfare is non-refundable and good for 21 day stay only
- Good for weekend and weekday departure
- Rate is subject to tax and fuel surcharge. Package rate is per person based on double occupancy and may vary depending on travel dates. Price excludes tax and fuel surcharge. Prices are good until March 15, 2012. Group rates are available upon request.
For bookings and inquiries, we would be happy to assist you. Call our 24/7 U.S. toll-free number at 1-866-2-MANILA or (02) 893-0002 if you’re in the Philippines. Please visitwww.mangotours.com for more of our amazing travel deals.