Roxas City, the nation's seafood capital, is also home to encounters of the relaxed kind. Its innate charm will work its magic on visitors looking for a quiet reprieve from work and the city. San Antonio Resort, located a mere ten minutes from the airport, complements and enhances the experience with its array of amenities and service. And you'll also be looking forward to the famed bounty of seafood from the famed Visayan Sea.
ROXAS CITY (3days/2nights) PACKAGE
SAN ANTONIO RESORT from $365 per person based on double occupancy
- 3Days/2Nights Hotel Accommodation w/ daily breakfast
- Roundtrip Airfare via Air Philippines
- Roundtrip Shuttle service Airport – Resort – Airport
- Guided Tours
Guided Half Day Landmark Tour
- Ang Panubli-on Museum, Pres. Manuel Roxas Ancestral House
- Roxas City Plaza: Emmaculate Concepcion Metropolitan Cathedral, City Hall and Provincial Capitol
- Capiz High School and Villareal Stadium: Featuring replicas of Tribal Houses in the Philippines
- Sta. Monica Church : House of the Biggest Bell in Southeast Asia
Guided Half Day River Tours with Lunch
- Cadimahan Libotong River Tour in Baybay: A bamboo raft river cruise that features the river that runs to the heart of city while enjoying relaxing spa activities
- Palena River Tour in Cagay: Cruise toward the open sea on bamboo raft from the river that showcases the local’s fish cage livelihood.
Guided Wholeday Seafood and Pasalubong Tour w/ Lunch
- Dumolog Dried Fish: Famous sundrying fish area of the city
- Banica Dried Fish: Dried Fish Packages on display and shopping for Pasalubong
- Libas Fishing Port: Actual viewing of the fresh fish catch of the day
- Teodoros Arcenas Trade Center: Wet Market of Roxas City , Seafood Capital of the Philippines
- Talon Flower Farm with Mini Zoo
- Weny’s Butterfly Garden
Note: Rate is valid until March 31, 2013 and is subject to change without prior notice.
For bookings and inquiries, we would be happy to assist you. Call our 24/7 U.S. toll-free number at 1-866-2-MANILA or (02) 893-0002 if you’re in the Philippines. Please visit www.mangotours.com for more of our amazing travel deals.