Formerly known as Miracle Beach, The Camayan Beach Resort in Zambales is a one-stop destination for beach and animal lovers. A mere 2 to 3 hours drive from Manila will bring you to this relaxing, environment and marine life-advocate resort. Wonder around magnificent corals and colorful fishes as you swim along the clear waters of Subic Bay, get an up-close encounter with starfishes, monkeys and if you are lucky enough you might just witness a hatching sea turtle egg. Be one with nature as you visit Camayan Beach Resort in Subic Bay, Zambales.
CAMAYAN BEACH RESORT - SUBIC
USD 271.00 per person based on double occupancy
· Two night accommodation – Superior Room
· Buffet Breakfast at the hotel for two
· Free Entrance at the beach with Eagle – eyed Life guard starting 4AM-8PM
· Roundtrip Innova transfer Manila – Subic – Manila
· Package valid until December 14, 2014
· Not valid during declared holidays / peak periods (i.e Christimas/New Year/Chinese New Year and other Hotel peak periods)
· Rates still subject to change without prior notice
For bookings and inquiries, we would be happy to assist you. Call our 24/7 U.S. toll-free number at 1-866-2-MANILA or (02) 893-0002 if you’re in the Philippines. Please visit www.mangotours.com for more of our amazing travel deals.