After more than a month from its reopening, Boracay continues to show more progress in line with the island's rehabilitation. Here are the latest updates:
- There are now 243 accredited hotels
- 85% of Boracay's road rehabilitation done
- With the Nabas-Caticlan-Boracay 138-kiloVolt Transmission Line Project, the National Grid Corporation of the Philippines will start the construction of the P4.6-B power transmission infrastructure in Boracay
- Ongoing road rehabilitation
- Environmental patrollers, in charge of inspecting easement, sewage, and waste management, are deployed to sustain the efforts in rehabilitation
- Certificates of land ownership award have been distributed to Ati families
With the continued efforts in preserving the island, let's keep your eyes peeled for more changes in the next year.